Tuesday, December 4, 2018

First Privatisation Offer (Rivera Holding HK)

This is my first time to receive a privatisation offer... but... the major shareholder wants to buy the share at 0.53 PB or 5 PE!

This is a really sad fact while I thought they at least will give 0.7 PB..

Missed the chance to sell the shares after the announcement as the share.. guess many shareholders don't believe that the major shareholder is able to buy the shares at such low price so they pushed up the price?

Anyway according to the conditional offer the major shareholder still wants to keep the company listed.. I don't understand their intention...

The offer is 0.55 HKD and currently the share is trading at 0.58 HKD.. earlier in the afternoon it was traded at 0.6-0.8 HKD.. Missed the chance.. Because I don't have time to read the full conditional offer carefully in the afternoon...

Oh yeah and I also missed Air China (SSE)... going to 9 RMB and I haven't buy yet..

So tough to make right decision..

Cheers

3 comments:

  1. Have been following this company a little while, seems to be reliant on tomson group for dividends and this offer is pathetic as the cash + share in tomson group is already 68 cents worth....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lim,

      That's why I don't get the intention of this offer. I don't think anyone will sell the share at current price especially the company got no intention to raise the offer price. This offer might be for Tomson group to transfer the share to the family....

      I quite regret that I didn't sell my shares yesterday.

      Cheers

      Delete